Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

I want to wish whoever reads this, a happy new year! I have the highest of hopes for 2011. I am excited about delving deeper into the publishing world, developing my skills and finding my place therein. Working for Berrett-Koehler, a publisher that has a philosophy steeped in values and has a dedication to spreading ideas that will help people is a great experience. I think, even after my internship ends in mid-February, I will aspire to work for a company which devotes its efforts to helping society.

Catherine, a BK co-worker in the International Rights dept. has provided me with contacts of some publishers in Germany. My goal is to work for a Verlag (publisher in German) after my BK internship ends. I really appreciate her sharing this information with me and it will help me greatly in my search. This is an exciting industry and I am happy to be learning so much at BK.

~Happy 2011~

No comments:

Post a Comment